BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

3/27/17

Call for Testknitters!


During past weeks I was working on a new pattern. I knitted a beanie for my baby girl and resized it for bigger children. I would like to publish soon, but the first step is to get it tested.

Hearts and Cupcakes is a girly hat featuring a really sweet theme. The stranded pattern is simple and easy to follow, uses only two strands at one time. 
I designed it for my baby girl and resized it for bigger children: /size 1: 6-15mo /17-18” 43-45 cm head / size 2: 1-2 yo /18-18.5” 46-47 cm head /• size 3: 2-3 yo /19-19.5” 47,5-49 cm head /• size 4: 4-10 yo / 20-20.5” 50-52 cm head 

Now, I am calling for test knitters in Ravelry Free Pattern Testers Group. FTP Group is a fantastic place for designers to get talented yarnies to make their designs, and it is a great opportunity for crafters to get round to next trends before everyone else. I am looking for one tester for each size. If you would like to join the group and try my pattern, visit the thread and apply there.

Wishing you a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top