BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

12/29/16

Last Yarn Along of 2016

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. This Holiday was really special for us, since it was the first Christmas with the baby. In Hungary we celebrate Christmas Eve with a big family feast and opening gifts under the tree. We always visit my parents and in-laws at the evening, so we did this year too. In next days we have visited our church, relatives and had friends in our home, there are busy days behind us. 

I currently read cook books. I live gluten-free from more than two years now, since I have been diagnosed with gluten-sensitive enteropathy. Altough, with the strict diet I keep it controlled, I realized that I ate too much meat and too much processed food since the baby arrived. I used to be health-conscious and I would like to turn back to that lifestyle and bring more creativity into cooking again. Now, I am really into Ella Woodwards' food philosophy and her simple recipes. 
Currently there isn't any particular project on my needles, just started to make baby booties for my daughter using the leftover purple yarn from the Idun baby dress. This time I don't follow any pattern.

I have already finished the lace yoke short-sleeved cardigan long before Christmas, but it seems to be too big for Palma, so I am not  motivated enough to do the finishing touches. Anyway, I am going to sew on the buttons and block it soon. I have another finished object to write about, but then I'll share my toughts on this cardi too.  

Linking this post to:

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a good Christmas! that is a very cute cardigan! I love the color. I really enjoy knitting baby booties too. Have a Happy New Year!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cardigan looks great to me! Please finish it with all your love, Palma will fit it quicker than you expect and it will look gorcious on her ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top