11/16/16

Chevron Baby Blanket {Finished!}

I am a little bit behind with my finished works. Firstly, I would like to show you my Chevron Baby Blanket. This is the second blanket I made for Palma.
I have completed the blanket a few weeks before, it have been on my needles just for a couple weeks: started in September, finished in October.  I haven't followed any pattern or color scheme and altered the strands randomly. There are exactly 48 rows from each color, so despite the randomness, the result is balanced.
I used Drops Cotton Light yarn in colorways 01, 05, 18 and 28. It is great yarn for baby projects, since it has Oeko-Tex certificate, quite easy to work with, doesn't require special care and it is on a great price. 
 Palma really loves the garter stitch, she plays with her fingers pushing between the stitches.

I'l  link this post to: 

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely blanket! Really nice colours.
    Your daughter grows very fast, enjoy every moment :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top