BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

9/13/12

Slouchy Autumn Beret




I can't believe time flies so fast, we are in the middle of September and I published just one single post in this month. These weeks are so busy at work and in my family life too. And I must tell, that also in crochet. I push lot of energy into writing patterns, two of them are already available. I wrote some simple free patterns, but at night I can't take good photos, so they are still waiting.
I have already showed you my pumpkin basket, now I would like to share my slouchy autumn beret.



This is a very easy pattern. Really! Okay, it is not for beginner, but once you can do ch, sc, hdc, dc, sl st and increasing-decreasing with these stitches, you already have every technical skills to make it!

Look at my beautiful niece, this hat is so gorgeous on her! And not just because she is cute, but this fits to her personal style!

You can purchase the pattern from my Ravelry store.
There was no WIP post in this week, so please take a quick look into my stash! I bought this exciting yarn on Monday. It is Schachenmayr SMC Argentina with beautiful fall colours. I can't wait to make a new scarf!

9 comments:

  1. such a nice beret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely baret with all those different stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a beautiful hat Hanni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh ... I LOVE this, Hanni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing such a beautiful hat(color).
    www.blissfulsewing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That turned out great!! Thank you for linking up at Stop, Look & Link! See you next week! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, to have that talent! Some day I will learn. Some day... I've had fun looking around your blog. I would love to have you stop by and share 'Your Great Idea' in my link party! You'll find it every Saturday, and it usually runs until Tuesday. I hope to see you there...and, I know my readers would love you! www.oneshetwoshe.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. !wunderschön! und das Häkelmuster ist faszinierend!
    ich liebe diese Art von Mützen.

    liebe Grüße
    Traudi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, Hanni! I've been wondering what happened to you :). Glad to see you had some time to write a post. I love this hat - great with cold weather coming!! Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top